Happy Birthday sayangggg
August 18, 2011, 1:36 PM ϟ 0 Babbling


Cake ni lee aku nak hadiahkan untuk dia nanti :D

Happy Birthday to you ,
Happy Birthday to you ,
Happy Birthday to Teiiyaa ,
Happy Birthday to you .

I wish you will happy always , enjoy your day okay honeyy. hope our relationship will be last longer. :> Iloveyouusayangggg


  • Thinking of you with love on your birthday and wishing you everything that brings you happiness today and always.
  • It's as easy to stay in love with you as it was to fall in love.
  • Happy Birthday my love!
  • It is not being in love that makes me happy but it is being in love with YOU that makes me happy.
  • With each year I love you more and more.
  • I'm enthralled by your beauty, mesmerised by your charisma and spellbound by your love. No wonder I am always thinking about you.
  • It's always a treat to wish Happy Birthday to someone so sweet.
  • My heart for you will never break. My smile for you will never fade. My love for you will never end. I love you.
  • Happy Birthday my dearest and sweetest, not a day goes by when I do not think of you and how empty my life would be if you were not here.
  • With each year I'll love you more. Remember that your best years are still ahead of you and I'll be there for every up down and in between.
  • Because you're the gift in my life, I give you my gift of love.
#sorry if tiada present. kita jauh kan :/ tapi dekat dihati :)


eh eh almost forgoted. Happy Birthdayy to my dearest friend too . Intan Najuwa . dah besoo kau dah kan budakk :D hahaha , HB :D , moga persahabatann akan kekal lamaa ;) aminn :>


new past

[ Owner ] [ Follow ]


Template by mhz .